Chapel of St. Roch (Cappella di San Rocco)
Owned by the Municipality of Tigliole, it is located north of the town.
There was, inside, a beautiful painting by the painter Paolo Arri (1926), that was unfortunately stolen along with four candelabra donated by Mr. Forno Knight Carlo.
The facade is now dominated by a fresco representing the pilgrim St. Rocco, donated by painter Giuseppe Gardino.
Comune di Tigliole
Wikipedia, l'enciclopedia libera.