Chapel of Bricco Gallo (Cappella del Bricco Gallo)
The chapel is named after St. Joseph and owned by the Gallo family.
It was built in 1929 and blessed by parish priest Fr. Luigi Stella on March 19, 1931.
Was repaired by the villagers in 1991.
The facade fresco is by painter Giuseppe Gardino.
Feast on March 19 with Holy Mass.
Comune di Tigliole
Wikipedia, l'enciclopedia libera.